Data protection guidelines of appleute GmbH
Thank you for your interest in appleute. Data security is taken seriously here. This website can be used without providing any personal data. If you possibly want to use appleute services, it may be necessary to process private data. If there is a need to process private data and there is no legal basis, appleute will obtain the consent of the persons concerned.
The processing of private data (name, address, e-mail address, telephone number) takes place in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and corresponds to the country-specific data protection regulations. The following declaration informs the public about the scope, type and purpose of the collection of private data. It also informs those affected about their rights. appleute has implemented various measures to ensure maximum security of the private data processed through this website.
As a data collector, appleute has taken the highest level of measures to ensure that the private data processed through this website is as extensive as possible. However, we would like to point out that data transmissions via the World Wide Web can pose security threats. We therefore also welcome information from various sources (e.g. by telephone, in person).
- “Private data” means any data that identifies an individual (hereinafter referred to as “data subject”); a person is a subject that can be legitimately or implicitly distinguished by reference to an identifier such as a name, ID number, address, or online ID.
- “data subject” is any identifiable person whose private information is treated by the controller
- “Processing” is any activity or set of activities performed with private information about Programmed Orders, such as sorting, recording, associating, adapting, using, transmitting, deleting or anything similar
- “Profiling” means any automated processing of personal data to identify certain characteristics relating to a natural person, in particular with a view to dissecting and anticipating characteristics related to a natural person’s interests, area of leadership, movements and characteristics
- “Responsible Person” is the lawful person, body or authority that, alone or jointly with others, decides on the reasons and methods for the Processing of Personal Data; where the grounds and methods for such preparation are dictated by Union or national law, accommodation for the controller or the specific criteria for its mandate may be made under Union or national law;
- “Recipient” means any person, authority or entity to whom private information is disclosed. However, public authorities that may receive private data in relation to a specific audit task under Union or national law are not considered recipients; the treatment of such information by these authorities will be completed in accordance with the relevant information security rules and the reasons for the preparation;
- “Third Party” means any person, body or authority other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons who, under the direct supervision of the controller or the processor, obtain authorization to process the personal data to have;
- “Consent” of the data subject means any unreservedly expressed, literate and unequivocal articulation of wishes, in the form of declarations or the like, by which the data subject consents to the processing of personal data concerning them;
2. Contact Details
This data protection declaration applies to data processing by:
Responsible: appleute GmbH
Address: Karlsbaderstr. 20, 97762 Hammelburg, Germany
Phone: +49 9732 30 24 984
3. Collection and storage of private data
visiting the site
This website is accessible without disclosing personal data. When you enter this website, the data is transferred directly from the browser to the device to the website server. This information is stored in log files. The information below is stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the accessing device,
- date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved files,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and the operating system of the accessing device as well as the name of the access provider.
- The above data will be processed for the following purposes:
- To ensure a seamless connection;
- To ensure comfortable page speed and use of this website;
- To assess system security.
Use of the contact form
appleute offers the option of being contacted via a contact form. A valid e-mail address is required for the request. Other information is voluntary and you are free to enter this data.
Data processing for contacting appleute takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR under the assumption of voluntary consent.
The personal data collected via the contact form will be automatically deleted after all inquiries have been dealt with.
Secondly, cookies help to statistically record the use of this website in order to optimize the services (see paragraph 7). These cookies make it possible to automatically recognize previous visits on the second visit to the website. In addition, these cookies are automatically deleted after a certain period of time.
The data processed using cookies are required for all of the above-mentioned purposes in order to protect the legitimate interests and the interests of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 6. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. If you wish, you can disable all cookies and prevent them from being stored on your device. However, deactivating cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of this website.
5. Third Party Services
This website uses Google Maps. Google Maps is a map service provided by Google. The service is operated by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (“Google”).
As part of the use of Google Maps, data on the use of the Google Maps functions by visitors to the website is also collected, processed and used.
According to Art. 6 I S. 1 f GDPR, no user interests are included here that outweigh the technical requirement of the implementation of the interactive map material.
Information on data protection from Google can be viewed under the following link: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/. Additional information on the use of Google Maps is available here: http://www.google.com/intl/de_de/help/terms_maps.html
Google Web Fonts
This website uses web fonts from Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (“Google”). Google Web Fonts are used to present a uniform and consistent font. Google Web Fonts are automatically stored in the browser cache when the page is accessed for uniform display. In the event that the browser does not support the Google Web Fonts used, a change to the standard font of the local computer may take place by default. According to Art. 6 I S. 1 f GDPR, no user interests are included that outweigh the technical requirement of using Google Web Fonts.
Google’s general data protection declaration can be viewed via the following link: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/. Additional information about Google Fonts can be found via the following link: https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq
6. Links to Third Party Sites
The links published on this website are researched and compiled with the utmost care. In any case, we have no influence on the current and future substance of the linked pages. We are not responsible for the content of the linked pages and expressly do not adopt the content of these pages as our own. The provider of the linked page is solely responsible for illegal, incorrect or illegal content resulting from the use or non-use of the data. The liability of those who refer to the publication via a link is excluded.
7. Tracking and Analysis Tools
The follow-up measures listed below are carried out under Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. With the tracking measures used, we statistically evaluate the use of this website. It also serves to improve and optimize the offer.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
Google Analytics is used to optimize our website. This is a service provided by Google Inc. ( https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/ ) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). This service creates cookies that contain data such as:
- previously visited page,
- browser version,
- IP address,
- time of server request,
- operating system used,
are transmitted and stored on a Google server in the United States of America. The data is used to evaluate and report on website usage in order to be able to provide additional services related to website usage and the Internet for the purpose of market research and website design. This information may need to be transferred to third parties where required to do so by law or where third parties process this information on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP information be linked to other Google data. IPs are masked so that an assignment is not possible.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found under the following Google link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de
Google Adwords – Conversion Tracking
Google Adwords Conversion Tracking is used on this website to record, statistically evaluate and report on the use of the website. Google Adwords requires the setting of a cookie on your computer when this website is visited via a Google ad.
All cookies set by Google Adwords lose their validity after 30 days and cannot be used for private identification. If the user visits multiple pages on a particular Adwords customer’s website and the cookies are still valid, Google and the customer can recognize that the visitor clicked on the ad and was subsequently redirected to that page.
All cookies are different. As a result, there is no way to track cookies on Adwords customer websites. The data collected is used to create statistical conversion reports for Adwords advertisers who use conversion tracking. Adwords customers receive information such as the number of clicks on the ad with a redirect to a page with conversion tracking tags. However, no information is transmitted that can personally identify users.
If you do not wish to take part in the tracking process, you can refuse to accept cookies, for example by changing your browser setting so that automatic cookies are deactivated. You can also deactivate cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser so that it accepts cookies from the “www.googleadservices.com” domain. Google’s blocked. You can find Google’s data protection regulations for conversion tracking under the following link: https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html
8. Social Media Plugins
This website uses social media plugins (e.g. Facebook, Linkedin, Google+) in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR to distribute appleute. The purpose behind this is to be recognized by the GDPR as a legitimate concern. The responsibility for data protection-compliant operation lies with the providers named below. We integrate these plug-ins in a two-click process in order to ensure maximum data protection for visitors to our website.
This website uses social media plugins from Facebook. This is an offer from Facebook. These plugins are provided by the social network Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. You can recognize the Facebook plugins by the Facebook logo or the “Like button” (“I like”) on our site.
You can find an overview of the Facebook plugins here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/
When you visit this website, the plugins establish a direct connection from the browser to the Facebook server. Facebook receives certain information, e.g. that you have previously visited our site (including the IP address).
If you are a member of a Facebook social network and are logged in, you can link content from this website to your account by clicking the button on this website. In return, Facebook can associate your visit with your Facebook account. If you do not want Facebook to be able to associate your visit to our site with your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account. appleute would like to point out that we do not know the data transmitted to Facebook.
This website uses the Google Tag Manager from Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). This tool allows managing code from different tracking tools used on this website in a single space.
Google Tag Manager does not set cookies, but manages tags from tracking tools. In this section you will find sufficient information to manage your data.
Google is an active participant in the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, which regulates the correct and secure transmission of private data. For more information, see https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&tid=311141658 . If you would like to learn more about the Google Tag Manager, we recommend the FAQs at https://www.google.com/intl/de/tagmanager/faq.html.
This website uses the Cloudflare services of Cloudflare, Inc. (101 Townsend St., San Francisco, CA 94107, USA) to make this website faster and more secure. All data transmitted to or from this platform traverses Cloudflare, Inc.’s network. Data is buffered and accesses are logged, typically at the nearest data centers (which may be located with or within the EU). The data is kept for about 4 hours before being deleted. For more information, see https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnZKAA0.
Further information about data protection at Cloudflare can be found at https://www.cloudflare.com/de-de/privacypolicy/.
On our website we use social plug-ins from the social media network LinkedIn, from LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Each time you access one of our pages that contains LinkedIn features, a connection to LinkedIn servers is established. LinkedIn is informed that you have visited our websites using your IP address. If you click LinkedIn’s “Tell a Friend” button and are logged into your LinkedIn account, LinkedIn can track your visit to our website for you and your account. We would like to point out that we, as the provider of the pages, do not know the content of the transmitted data and how it is used by LinkedIn.
The LinkedIn plugin is used on the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the widest possible visibility in social media.
9. Rights of data subjects
You have the right to:
- TO REQUEST information about your private data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. You can request information about the purpose of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be communicated, the planned duration of storage, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of objection, the origin of your data and the existence of automated decision-making including the creation of a profile and, if necessary, meaningful information about the details;
- to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete stored personal data under Art. 16 GDPR;
- According to Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your private data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defense against legal claims required;
- According to Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your private data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, no longer assert legal claims, exercise or you can ward it off or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR. 21 GDPR HAVE COLLECTED;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive the personal data provided by you in a structured and machine-readable form or to request transmission to a responsible third party;
- according to Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we will no longer continue data processing based on this consent in the future and can complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO. 77 GDPR to complain. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your place of residence or our office.
10. Right to Object
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR. This means in the event that the objection is directed against direct advertising. You have a general right of objection without giving any particular reason. If you want to exercise your right to object, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Security of Data
Common SSL methods (Secure Socket Layer) were implemented in combination with 256-bit encryption. If 256-bit encryption is not supported by the browser used, 128-bit v3 technology is implemented instead. You can tell whether a single page of a website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the lock symbol next to the URL in your browser.
In addition, technical and structural security measures are implemented to protect data against accidental/intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by third parties. All measures are updated according to technical developments.
12. Updating and adapting this data protection declaration
This privacy statement is valid and was updated in November 2021.
Over time, this policy may need to be amended due to new developments in legal requirements or developments of this website. This policy is available at all times on this website.